Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

One user getting error message The Dashboard Can't Load in Power Bi app

Hi - i have 7 users including myself that access 2 dashboards from the power bi mobile app and only one user keeps getting the error message "The dashboard can't load."  He has restarted the app, has his updates on and none of my other users are experiencing this issue.  He has an iphone 13 but so do some of the other users.  When this started a few weeks back, I reshared the dashboard with him and that worked for a couple weeks but the error message started coming up again today.  Please let me know if you need any additional ifnormation from me to help solve this problem.  Thank you!!

Hi @mphillips09 

Based on the same permissions, what about his license ? Expired ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
AilsaTaoYe
Regular Visitor

Hi @mphillips09 

So other users can display normally, only this user can not be ? Have you compared this user to other accessible users ? 

mphillips09

Yes - he has the same permissions as all of the other users (including myself).  They all have the same phone and are all up to date on their updates as well.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @mphillips09 

Based on the same permissions, what about his license ? Expired ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao