Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Not receiving report access request emails

Hi there,

I have a few reports in a shared Workspace.  When users request access, I don't receive a notification email.  I have "Let people outside the organization email the group" enabled.  Any ideas?

I tried to create a support ticket, but the site isn't working.  I type my issue in "Describe your issue" and nothing happens when I click the Search button.

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @jeffshieldsdev ,

There might existing some delay before the request email arrives at your mail box. In my test, I received the request about one hour later. Please check your mail box again after some time.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

jeffshieldsdev
Solution Sage

Thanks, but I haven't received notifications for reports published to this group for months so that's not it 🙂

rajendraongole1
Post Prodigy

Hi

we created a workspace and published the some reports. but we are not receiving users request access notification to our mail box or some sort of notification in pbi services. even after sometime.

the users are requested and their request is showing in access level but there is no notificaiton.

Kindly let us know if there is any update on this feature.