Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Not possible to schedule report with Python scripts

I have used Python to call APIs and then imported these scripts (and data) using pandas dataframe. In spite of some traceback call errormessages initially, the data updates seem to be running just fine on the PBI desktop. 

When I publish it to the PBI Service however the scheduled refresh fails. I connected the report to my personal gateway and sat the privacy settings to public.

This is my errormessage: 

Something went wrong
The connection string used for the mashup data source is invalid or the gateway needs to be upgraded to the latest version.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Cluster URI: WABI-WEST-EUROPE-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 4f20e62b-d7c4-439e-adab-577658801b19
Request ID: 1b192cca-fa41-b667-4b07-318f57fc095f
Time: 2019-08-05 17:25:23Z

The personal gateway is recentely downloaded and is set to version: July 2019 (version 2).

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Jonas1

Please create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Jonas1
Helper I

Thanks @v-qiuyu-msft , did not realise that. 

I think it might be that I did not have a log on as a service user, so going to try that out first (weird the gateway diagnostics showed that everything was ok). Will get a support ticket if it does not work out. 

Kind regards,

Jonas