Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Not being able to correctly export report to PPT :(

Hello All,

Ever since early March, I have generated several reports from Power BI Serivce into PowerPoint and every time I open the PowerPoint files, the reports are blank (minus the title slide) and then PowerPoint crashes.

DETAILS:

• I can only open 1 report and run in its entirety after downloading is complete into PowerPoint.
• For all other reports I run, when PowerPoint is ready for download, I click to open it and only the first slide has generated, remaining slides are blank and then PowerPoint crashes.
• But if I choose to export only one page at a time, when PowerPoint is ready for download, I click to open it and it opens normally. Since I need multiple slides from within the same presentation deck, exporting one slide at a time is not efficient.

Any ideas how to fix the issue? The visuals are all certified and each report is no longer than 30 slides.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

I have tested on my side, but not reproduce this problem.

could you try it with another browser?

and if possible, could you please share this pbix file for us have a test? that will be a great help.

Regards,

Lin