Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Not all Databars are visible in mobile view

I have a bar graph which have 13 bars, All 13 bars are visible in web view but in mobile view we can see only 12 bar, the latest bar is not visible. Please see the details. 

Issue1.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

From your description, it looks like the issue happens when you enter the phone view of the dashboard on Power BI service, right? 

Based on my test, if the related dataset is refresh successfully, the dashboard tile will refresh automatically both in web view and phone view. Please unpin the tile in phone view and re-pin the tile to see if the last is updated. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

All the steps as you mentioned has been taken care. The images which i have shown is pinned to dashboard after the report has been refreshed.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Before you pin the tile to Power BI dashboard, is the data updated in report as well?

Please click on Refresh dashboard tiles then go to phone view check if data updated. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope i am clear in my previous msg .. that the tile which was pinned to dashboard is after refreshing the report. 

Just after the refreshing part of the report is completed then only i have pinned my visual to dashboard.

Hope this is clear.

Thanks,

Kishore S

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Till now, it's hard to provide the further support on forum side. I would suggest you create a support ticket to to let engineer remote to your machine to investigate the issue. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to provide an update on this ... When i decrease the bars to 12, it is appearing the same as it shows in the report. Right now i am using this work around. thanks for your help.