Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Not able to publish to the service or upload directly

Is anyone else having this issue currently? I am not able to publish reports to PBI service or upload directly from Get Data. 

It says the reason is a "Power Bi Premium Backend Error"

Comments
thampton
Helper III

This is effecting all workspace using premium capacity. It is also effecting data refreshes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also not able to publish any reports to Power BI service. I am getting a 404 error -server not found. When I try to refresh other reports, the go blank or keep loading.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also not able to publish any reports to Power BI service. I am getting a 404 error -server not found. When I try to refresh other reports, the go blank or keep loading.

Anonymous
Not applicable

+1, I'm getting a 500 error now when trying to publish via the Power BI API or via the Power BI Desktop.

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @thampton ,

I was not able to reproduce this problem on my side. 

There was an intermittent issue for Premium capacity in the North Central US region. But the problem has been fixed now. Please test again to see if you are able to publish reports.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think this has been resolved by the engineering team. It was releated to power bi embedded capacity in the North Central US region.