Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Not able to Schedule data refresh for Azure DataLake Dataset

I created power bi report using power bi desktop with Azure Data Lake Store as data source.  When i published the report and was trying to schedule Data refresh. I am getting the below exception 

You can't schedule refresh for this dataset because one or more sources currently don't support refresh.

Discover Data Sources

Query contains unknown or unsupported data sources.

It was working intitally in my previous report. Now even in my previous reports, I am seeing this problem. 

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@sundarram,

This issue has been reported internally: CRI 72883088. I will update here once I get any information. 

Regards,
Lydia

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

lightwaver
Regular Visitor

I got the same problem - and need a fix soon - is there any forecast when it will be fixed ?

sundarram
Frequent Visitor

Its working fine now. I republished the report. 

lightwaver
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I republished too, and there is a difference - it no longer says that the refresh is not available, but i still get an error:

Unable to refresh the model (id=4154068) because it references an unsupported data source.

regards

Stefan M. Marek

zedleb
Frequent Visitor

One unsupported data source that creates an issue for refreshing I've discovered by process of elimination may be a Custom Connector.

I was using a Custom Connector to create a calendar Ultimate Calendar which I've had to unfortunately take out for now.  My refreshes work fine now both manually and scheduled.