Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

No longer able to untick / uncheck "Require single selection" box for filters on Calculation groups

In the filter pane, no longer able to untick / uncheck "Require single selection" box for filters on Calculation groups.

Until recently this box was unticked, but now it cannot be unticked / deselected on PBI service or Desktop.

leoPBI_2-1599048374197.png

Please fix, because:-

1. cannot select mutiple values in a new filter,
  2. this issue substantially reduces the functionality to limit the visible filter / slicer values.
Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I have made a test but couldn't reproduce your issue. Make sure power bi has been updated to the latest version. My version is like below:

Capture.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jimmy @v-yuta-msft 

Thanks 🙂

Same as my PBI version:-

leoPBI_0-1599124942636.png

Our company's PBI Desktop & service is connected to AAS Tabular where the Calcualtion groups reside, if that helps.

Thanks,

Leo

cf4394
Frequent Visitor
I am experiencing the same issue with calculation groups in AAS tablular. I recently update the version to August 2020.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuta-msft @cf4394 

Hi, while waiting for Microsoft to fix this bug in PBI, my team have found a workaround, but using Ctrl to select mutiple filter values.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cf4394 Please Vote for this issue to make MS aware

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

After many communications and being told initially by MS that this change was by design, our Microsoft support (paid for by my workplace) will fix this - due some time in December (but this may change).

Many thanks for voting (& please keep doing so if you are experiencing this issue) as this helped greatly to show MS that multiple users are being affected by this issue.

🎉🎉🎉