Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

New report footer (nov 2019) hides the bottom part of our report in fullscreen + New look

Since approximately nov 22nd 2019, a new tabs bar appears in fullscreen mode when New look is enabled.

new tabs footernew tabs footer

I could not find a way to disable it, except disabling new look.

The problem is, it hides an important part of all our reports. I guess report page size should auto-adapt, so that the whole page is visible.

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We have the same problem with our reports.

This is how it looks in fullscreen mode:

navigation_bar.JPG

Bottom part of chart is covered by navigation bar. Here you can see whole chart area:

no_bar.JPG

Probably this navigation bar would be usefull in some cases - but even if, there schould be some infor how set such report to avoid this problem (some preview in Desktop mode?). Or just resize such report in fullscreen mode to area, where new navigation bar starts.

We have a lot of reports presented on big screens - ant this is really important to us to fix this. Hope it will be not reqiring reports modifications.

BR

Artur

DavidPROVOST
Advocate II

I raised a support case (#119121224001342). Microsoft Support has acknowledged the issue, but they could not reproduce it on their side yet. I sent them a trivial report, hope they will eventually reproduce.