Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

New app navigation builder does not apply my default custom bookmark

New navigation builder forces report's landing page to be its first page. No default page, and no default custom bookmark page is applied.

Let me explain :

Usual behavior :

My Power BI application is configured, so that when a user enters the app, he lands to a specific report's default page (the one that was active when I recorded the report - usually the first page).

When the user sets a custom bookmark on a specific page of a this report, and tags it as default custom bookmark, he lands to this page when he opens the app.

New behavior :

BUT if I enable then new navigation builder, the user is always directed to the first page, not the report's default page.

If he recorded a default custom bookmark for this report, the bookmark's page is not loaded when entering the report. The default custom bookmark's filters however, are correctly applied.

This seems like a bug to me, what do you think ?

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@DavidPROVOST 

You may check Considerations for using the new navigation builder option and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.

DavidPROVOST
Advocate II

Thank you vchuncz, I'll raise a support ticket

elaineshelton

I'm encountering a similar situation and am curious if anyone else is either.  We have several Apps, each containing reports with multiple pages.  Previously, if I was working in one report and needed to jump back to another report, I could simply click on the report page I needed to see and go there.  However, now, even though I click on the page I want to view, I am forced to go back to the first page in the report.  

Do we know of any ways around this?

@DavidPROVOST 

@v-chuncz-msft