Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

New app experience cannot delete a report

Hello,

Cannot remove a page from report in the new app experience.

What happened:

• Upgraded existing app with reports to new app experience (5 reports, one section)
  • Wanted to remove one page from a report. So changed my local file, removing that page.
  • Published to the deployment pipeline (3 workspaces).
  • Indeed report in workspace has now one page removed.
  • However after update app, that particular page is still there.

(I both tried the update app from the workspace view and from the deployment pipeline view).

Could you please investigate if this is a bug? 

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry, but I couldn’t reproduce your issue. May I know whether this issue still exist?  If you refresh your browser page or switch to other browsers and reopen the app, will you still see the deleted report page there? In which workspace app, did you see this issue? Dev or Test or Production workspace?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry, but I couldn’t reproduce your issue. May I know whether this issue still exist?  If you refresh your browser page or switch to other browsers and reopen the app, will you still see the deleted report page there? In which workspace app, did you see this issue? Dev or Test or Production workspace?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
was a production workspace, and yes multiple colleagues had the same issue.

As a workaround I deleted the full report and added it again.

Kr,

Martjan