Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

New View - Download PBIX File option disabled until reverting back to old and then new view again

Downloading PBIX files does not appear to work in the New view until you switch to the old view and then revert back to the new view.

When viewing reports in the New View the "File >> Download The .PBIX File" option is disabled.

I then switch to the Old View and "File >> Download The .PBIX File" option is enabled and I am able to download the file.

I then switch back to the New View and am able to click the "File >> Download The .PBIX File" link and the file download successfully.

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@freightverify ,

I couldn't not reproduce your issue. I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

Support Ticket.gif 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

freightverify

Hello Jimmy, thank you for looking into this.

I just checked this morning and this issue is no longer occurring.

I still have the same browser window open from yesterday (MSFT Edge) and it now seems to work just fine.  I was able to reproduce this multiple times yesterday so I know it wasn't a one-off occurrence, it seems everything is find now.

Thanks again!

Brian