Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

New Power BI App Experience Messes Up Report Formatting in Preview

The new Power BI app publish experience has completely messed up the formatting in all of my reports when I go to the publish and look at the preview. Is anyone else experiencing this? I can't publish because I risk messing up all of the branded formatting that is applied in the app view.

Hi @loganmenne 

You mentioned that when you publish the app , the formatting in all of your reports has been completely messed up . Can you describe the confusion with screenshots or videos ? So that we can test the issue with the info you provide .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @loganmenne 

You mentioned that when you publish the app , the formatting in all of your reports has been completely messed up . Can you describe the confusion with screenshots or videos ? So that we can test the issue with the info you provide .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

rsa21
Frequent Visitor

Hi this is the same issue as https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Trying-to-update-Power-BI-App-with-the-new-experience/idi-p/... and urgently needs a fix thanks Richard