Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

New Filter pane font gets dark grey in published version and nearly unreadable.

I like the new filter pane. We used it immideately after it was published. Everthing worked as designed. As ususal, no deviation between desktop design and the published version. Our color palette is dark due to clients CIG, so we have white font on black or dark grey background.

Some day, siddenly, the font of the filter boxes on the filter pane online became dark grey suddenly and so you can't nearly read them.

Nothing helped:

- new upload

- changing color offline, upload

- take away report level filter, upload with no filter on pane, bring it back offline upload

One thing works:

Edit the report online and change the filter pane font color.

But when I upload again, it becomes grey again.

Even when I download the pbix I edited to be correct and then upload this version: dark grey again.

See the screenshots attached

Filter pane as designed and displayed in Power BI desktopFilter pane as designed and displayed in Power BI desktopHow it occurs online since several days ... (was o.k. in the beginning for several weeks)How it occurs online since several days ... (was o.k. in the beginning for several weeks)

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

The issue will be fixed in Power BI desktop February version. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Please download the latest Power BI desktop version 2.66.5376.1681 then open the report, you might need to modify the font color in Filter Cards option, republish the report to Power BI service. The issue should be gone now. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

DerekLedbetter
Regular Visitor

4/9/2024 - this is happening to my developers today.