Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

New Filter Pane Visual Level Filter Icon Changing Color After Adding

When adding a new column to a filter pane. The dropdown icon is the same color that is specified under:
Filter pane -> Font + icon color

After selecting a visual and looking at the visual level filters the dropdown icon is always black regardless of the setting.

Here you can see the icon colors when in report level filters (the icon is white, which is what my setting is at):

Annotation 2019-04-24 113124.jpg

And here is the visual level filter (you cannot see the icon because it is black:

Annotation 2019-04-24 113347.jpg

This looks to be a bug that needs to be addressed.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @vega

I'm not able to reproduce the issue in Power BI desktop version 2.68.5432.841. Please test our sample report on your side to see if the same issue occurs. 

q6.PNGq7.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

vega
Resolver III

@v-qiuyu-msft, I was not able to reproduce the problem in your report. I can't consistently reproduce the problem in my own report. Sometimes the icon appears and sometimes it does not. Also, it is not always the same visual and sometimes the icon will not appear on a visual and after I click on another visual the icon will appear again on the original visual.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @vega

It looks like the issue appears inconsistently, if the issue occurs again, I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into the issue on your side. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu