Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Need the Sum of option for Measure output values in Table/Matrix

Sumx is still working on row level for totals . when i am multiplying with Contribution percentage of low level dimension its giving the 100% at total level. i am unable to sumup the values returned from measure. I urge microsoft should provide the option like Table_Sum as Tableau provided. 

Here is the screenshot for your reference.

gma_0-1654229292779.png

Hi @gma ,

If you would like to suggest some feature improvements, you may  vote the idea and comment here  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @gma ,

If you would like to suggest some feature improvements, you may  vote the idea and comment here  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

gma
Frequent Visitor

i understand many people were asked the same option but still you can consider this amendment since most of the Excel reports can be migrated to power bi if you provide the option of Table/Matrix Totals sum at value level ASAP.