Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

NET CORE 2.2 Embed Power BI HTML Snippet

Hi Everyone,

I am new to web development and I wanted to see if anyone can help me embed a power bi report into my NET CORE 2.2 web application. I was trying to follow this tutorial https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/easily-embed-secure-power-bi-reports-in-your-internal-porta... which was just to copy and paste the HTML snippet into one of my views but when I do that I get "ResourceNotFoundThe specified resource does not exist. RequestId:". Do I need to do anything in my controllers or models? @lukaszp 

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Does your customer have a pro license? Users viewing the embedded report need either a Power BI Pro license or the content needs to be in a workspace that’s in a Power BI Premium capacity (EM or P SKU).

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yuta-msft ,

So my manager that created the power bi report actually has a premium license (which I believe is better than pro license). We were able to embed it to our SharePoint but no luck on my NET Core web app. 

Sincerely,

Luis Veltze

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I would suggest you to create a support ticket here to achieve further support.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao