Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Modern visual header not in sync with Power BI Mobile Application

I enable modern visual header and hidden Expand option and published to service. It worked as expected in web, but it's not working in Power BI Mobile application.
I feel there is a mismatch between the drill down options between web and mobile. Correct me if I am wrong?

Comments
pkadel
Frequent Visitor

Qiuyun,

We have quite a few reports published that are all off and of course they blame me. I can redesign the reports if fix is a ways out, any chance for an update? Some before and after photos...it is currently not working as expected.

Modern Headers not working on Mobile (iOS)Modern Headers not working on Mobile (iOS)When it used to work...When it used to work...

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

I got information below internally: 

This is a feature request that will be released as part of Dec version of power bi mobile.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

dcouron

Can you provide any more detail around what relevant changes will be released in Dec? Will the appearance be reverted back or will there be additional formatting options....?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

@dcouron It's Modern-visual-header-not-in-sync-with-Power-BI-Mobile. Currently drill down/up button is available for chart in Power BI android app while doesn’t display on Power BI service. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

mshenhav
Power BI Team

Modern visual header is now supported in Power BI Mobile apps. Both Android and iOS.

Thank you for your feedback,

Maya