Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Modern visual header not in sync with Power BI Mobile Application

I enable modern visual header and hidden Expand option and published to service. It worked as expected in web, but it's not working in Power BI Mobile application.
I feel there is a mismatch between the drill down options between web and mobile. Correct me if I am wrong?

Comments
pkadel
Frequent Visitor

This appears to be a new problem. All of my reports are looking a little out sorts today. I can verify they were displaying properly a few days ago and as you mentioned they look fine on the web, just off on the mobile app.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same issue. Just croped up out of no where. 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

1. Which Power BI mobile app version do you run, iOS or android? Please update them to the latest version then test again. 

2. Please share a sample pbix file with us to test it. Also please share the screenshots to show results on Power BI service and Power BI mobile app. 

Best Regards,.
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

1. I am using Power BI version 112310 in my Android mobile.

2. What I meant to say is similar to modern visual headers in web there is no option in mobile as attached in screenshot. We have only two options Drill down/Drill up and this feature is what not in sync with web.IMG_20181112_113110.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have a similar issue on Power BI Mobile APP (on Android build 112310).

The modern header was croped on friday but since this morning,

I have an header on mobile APP but not on Power BI Desktop and on Web Application.

20181112_151508.jpgCapture_modern_header.PNG

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 91884634. Will keep you update once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous It looks like your reported issue is different from the topic of this thread. If it is, please create a new thread with same pbix provided. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

IB
Frequent Visitor

Having same issue, Yu any new on CRI 91884634