Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Modern Visual Tooltip (preview) right-click shows arrows in Desktop but not in Service

I've been looking at the Modern Visual Tooltip.  I noticed that right click in PBI Desktop now includes the arrows for drill up/down/through. However, the arrows do not appear in PBI Service.   Perhaps this is unintended (but nice) change in desktop since it's not part of the tooltip feature.  The preview feature is enabled in both examples below. 

Desktop: 

Jim_B_0-1638995144536.png

Service

Jim_B_1-1638995191768.png

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally. ICM: 250452072

In the latest update of this ICM, this issue has been fixed, you can go to have a check.

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally. ICM: 250452072

In the latest update of this ICM, this issue has been fixed, you can go to have a check.

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Jim_B
Frequent Visitor

Thank you Robert for the quick response.  Can you share the 'fix' info in 250452072.  I don't have a way to see that information and I'm curious what the expected behavior is for this in the service (show arrows?  don't show arrows?).  Thanks.