Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mobile layout missing

So, I have a report that I created the mobile version and embedded it in my prototype. Using the demo (https://microsoft.github.io/PowerBI-JavaScript/demo/v2-demo/index.html# ) the mobile visualization works just fine and show everything that I want, but in my prototype it's "missing" the first 4 square of the mobile.

Following are the images of the Desktop and next what is showing in my prototype.

Headcount - Power BI Desktop.jpgSuite Gen.te - Google Chrome_2.jpg

I don't know if it's clear, but it's missing/cutting the first 4 squares, and I don't know what it's wrong within my code. I searched a lot and found that there is a Transform propertie if I select the visual after embed.

Suite Gen.te - Google Chrome_3.jpg
If I delete this propertie, the visual overlap the visual below it.

Any clues what could do this?

Thanks!

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @gustavoKrawczyk,

From your description, it seems the same phone layout report embedded in demo site is working fine, but in your project some of part is cutting off, right? 

Please ensure you are accessing the report embedded in two sites use the same method. Please verify your code refer to this blog: https://github.com/Microsoft/PowerBI-JavaScript/wiki/Embed-For-Mobile

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

gustavoKrawczyk
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

The embed method it's not the exact same but it's very similar. I changed the embedConfiguration to the same of the Demo site and still didn't work. I compared my method and the demo and it doesn't seems to be the embed calling options. It's almost as if something from outside the iFrame is messing with my layout.

Best Regrads,

Gustavo Krawczyk

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @gustavoKrawczyk,

Please create support ticket to get dedicated support. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered