Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Missing data when using Cube.AttributeMemberID (July 2022 version)

Beginning today, I am receiving no data when connecting to SAP HANA and using the Cube.AttributeMemberID function in Power Query on a field. Could this be an issue with the July 2022 version? Or do I need to modify the Power Query some how? There is no error given during refresh, the column is just blank in the resulting dataset. 

This issue has been fixed in Power BI Desktop August 2022 version 2.108.997.0(Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center).

Comments
ZineBakh
Frequent Visitor

I also facing the same issue. anyone escalated this to Microsoft. this is really a big issue for us because most of our reporting are now useless. thanks. Zine B

homboy27
Helper I

Does anyone have an update? This is a big issue. I cant believe they have not fixed this yet. 

BrunoM
Helper I

We have created an incident. What i know is that Microsoft has received a lot of incidents on this topic and they are working on it. I do not have any information on the delivery date of the fix.
In our side, we have downgraded our Enterprise gateway.

Best regards !

jjgb
Employee

This issue has been fixed in Power BI Desktop August 2022 version 2.108.997.0.

homboy27
Helper I

where do i find that august version to download?

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

This issue has been fixed in Power BI Desktop August 2022 version 2.108.997.0(Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center).

BrunoM
Helper I

@v-cazheng-msft

Thank you for the information.
Do you know when will "Power BI Desktop August 2022 version 2.108.997.0" be distributed via MS Store ?

Is this issue also solved for the Gateway?

kgeukens

Same issue here causing big issues for our reporting. Desktop 08-2022 seems to be working, but is still failing when processung via gateway. When can this fix be expected? 
Many thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue when processing via a gateway.