Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Metrics status get duplicated in the top overview when deleted and then readded

Using the Metrics Scorecard, when I manage the statuses and delete a status this does not get deleted in the top right corner overview. 

Even more, if I re-add a status (irrespective of capital/ lowercase) this gets duplicated and a strange count of KPIs is happening.

scorecard status.jpg

The solution should be to correct how the overview displays the statuses and to stop showing deleted ones. 

Hi @veronicapbi,

Is this issue happening on a specific scorecard or all the scorecard in your Metrics list? Will your colleague see the replicate as well?

If you refresh the browser page, will you see the duplicated status either? In addition, could you please try clear the cache/cookie of your browser and reopen the scorecard?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @veronicapbi,

Is this issue happening on a specific scorecard or all the scorecard in your Metrics list? Will your colleague see the replicate as well?

If you refresh the browser page, will you see the duplicated status either? In addition, could you please try clear the cache/cookie of your browser and reopen the scorecard?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

veronicapbi
Regular Visitor

I managed to fix it when I manually changed the status of the KPIs to a status that was not duplicated, resulting in the duplicated statuses in the overview disappearing. 

I assume the issue is that when I delete a status that some KPIs is using and then re-add it, it cannot match with the previous status. Another point to consider is what should happen when a status is deleted that some KPIs use, should it become blank or stay the same.