Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Metrics report in Workspaces not updated since 8 december

The metrics report in all Workspaces is not updated with data since december 8 2021. 

Example below.

WillemM_0-1640080317862.png

Hi @WillemM 

Could you please check the refresh history of Metrics report dataset by the following steps?

1 Go to the workspace resided the Metrics report

2 Click on the gear icon on the top right corner

vcazhengmsft_0-1640151468076.png

3 Click Refresh history to see whether Metrics report dataset has been refreshed successfully recently. Also, please check whether this dataset is configured by you.

vcazhengmsft_1-1640151468080.png

vcazhengmsft_2-1640151468082.png

And If this dataset has been refreshed for long period, please try to use Refresh Datates in Group REST API to refresh this dataset to see whether the report data will be updated. If it doesn’t work, please consider deleting dataset and recreating the usage metrics report. Please try these solutions above. I’d be appreciated if you let me the result.

In addition, I found several existing ICM(271273764 and 273732315) related to this issue. I’ll follow up them and sync with you here once there is any update. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @WillemM 

Could you please check the refresh history of Metrics report dataset by the following steps?

1 Go to the workspace resided the Metrics report

2 Click on the gear icon on the top right corner

vcazhengmsft_0-1640151468076.png

3 Click Refresh history to see whether Metrics report dataset has been refreshed successfully recently. Also, please check whether this dataset is configured by you.

vcazhengmsft_1-1640151468080.png

vcazhengmsft_2-1640151468082.png

And If this dataset has been refreshed for long period, please try to use Refresh Datates in Group REST API to refresh this dataset to see whether the report data will be updated. If it doesn’t work, please consider deleting dataset and recreating the usage metrics report. Please try these solutions above. I’d be appreciated if you let me the result.

In addition, I found several existing ICM(271273764 and 273732315) related to this issue. I’ll follow up them and sync with you here once there is any update. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

WillemM
Frequent Visitor

Hi, Checked the refresh history. See below. No data since december 8 2021

WillemM_0-1640158054355.png