Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Measures in matrix visual not populating in Service

I have a set of reports that use an MDX SSAS cube data source with defined hierarchies.  The reports include multiple matrix visuals, some table visuals and a few other visuals.  The reports function correctly in Power BI Desktop; however, when the report is published to the service the matrix visuals fail to render.  The visual can be switched to a table and it will display results.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Amdhiel,

I have reported the issue internally: CRI 52200056. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issue.  All the reports we prebuilt this last month with as recent as last week are now not working in Power BI Service.  We also have a data source of MDX Analysis Services.  The Power BI Desktop works correctly but the Matrix visuals in the service do not even show the option of Rows, Columns and Values in the Edit mode.  It appears it is possibly restricted to scenarios where I have multiple Row choices.  It is Duplicating the Value columns, showing no results for the measures.

DaveRuijter
Advocate II

I seem to have the same issues!

Started yesterday.

Even for reports uploaded longer ago.

Data Source for these reports is SSAS MD (Live Connection).

GTull
Frequent Visitor

Same here!

HenriKr

I deleted my report and published it again: the matrix works fine again. Maybe you can try this work around.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

Update from PG team: 

We have the fix ready, I will update with ETA later today. Hopefully we can roll this out over the next 5 days, but it might not hit Production until next week Monday/Tuesday.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

The issue should be fixed now. Please test again to see if teh issue is gone. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu