Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Measures do not open

When I click on a measure, it doesn't open. This happens all the time and it is extremelly annoying and time consuming!

Hi @Quiny_Harl 

May I know whether this issue only happens in one report or all of your reports? Are you using the latest version of Power BI Desktop?

vcazhengmsft_0-1639018090059.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Quiny_Harl 

May I know whether this issue only happens in one report or all of your reports? Are you using the latest version of Power BI Desktop?

vcazhengmsft_0-1639018090059.png

Best Regards,

Quiny_Harl
Resolver I

Hi @v-cazheng-msft ,

Yes, I'm using the latest version of Power BI. And in fact, this bug was introduced with the latest verison. Before that, I don't think I've had this problem.
It happens in all reports, basically every time I use Power BI, and my colleagues experience the same issue.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hi @Quiny_Harl 

Thanks for your reply. May I know what kind of connection mode are these reports created with? And please try the following workarounds to see whether they can solve your problem.

1 Quit other unncessary applications to make sure there are enough memory for Power BI Desktop

2 Clear Cache in Options(File>Options and Settings>Options)

vcazhengmsft_0-1639121185084.png

3 Reinsatll Power BI Desktop

4 Downgrade to earlier version of Power BI Desktop as a workaround

Best Regards,

Quiny_Harl
Resolver I

Hi @v-cazheng-msft ,

The reports use different connections - as I said its not just me who experience this issue, it's all Power BI developers I recently spoke with (5 people so far). The report I'm currently working on uses an import connection.

Thank you.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hi @Quiny_Harl 

There is a newly released Power BI Desktop(December 2021). Could you please try it to see whether you will get this issue in it? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Quiny_Harl
Resolver I

Hi @v-cazheng-msft ,
Yes, the issue is still present. In fact, now it's even worse.

yasharma221195
Frequent Visitor

Try to make New measure in the "Model/Relationship view"