Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Measure support (August 19 update) for key influencers visual

Hi
I'm testing measure support (August update) in key influencer visual , but I observe that  data line (point of data) count for segments are not correct
For an analysis target, other than measure the count of the lines of the segments is correct
Regards
Christophe

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Bamak

It it possible to share a sample report? If it is, please remove sensitive data in the report, upload the pbix file to your OneDrive, paste the share link here. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Bamak
Helper V

Hi Qiuyun Yu

Thank you very much for the help

Here is the link to my test report of August's new features

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am7rQVIvJtOMvE--ei5qLTVFWnM9?e=Tee8uW

I compare visual data of the Key Influencer (as the count or the average of the segment)  with the columns of a filtered array

Capture.PNG

Best regards

justynalucznik
Employee

Hi Bamak,

I took a look at the file and the comparison you have in the visual and table isn't quite right. The visualization is treating every single row as a unique observation - so the correct thing to do would be count how many rows you have in the table (I exported the data to Excel and got 302 rows). If you are expecting more rows that means you want to be looking at the data at a lower granularity then you have defined in the visualization. Please add those fields into the visual (if you don't want to use them as influencers but just to refine the granularity you can drag them into the Expand By bucket).

This video goes into a lot more detail about how the visual works with measures - please let me know if this helps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X1cW8oPtc8&t=2s

If you still have some questions I'm more than happy to help!

Bamak
Helper V

Hello and thank you very much

You are quite right
I completed the Expand by  part of Visual Key influencers and I arrive for segment 1 # at the same average and the same number of lines as for my comparison table

Regards

Christophe