Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Measure properties description line break

In the Model pane, selecte the measure that we created, we can enter a desciption for the measure in the Properties pane. When hover over the measure in the Report pane, users can see the description for the measure. This is great, but the issue is that, all line breaks entered in the description are replaced by a space which make the description hard to read.

ex, in the description:

a

b

c

when hover over, it shows

a b c

Please, keep the line breaks when hover over the measures/fields...

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @danning1234

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 171383194. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @danning1234

I got the information that "This is a known bug. We do not have the ETA at this point on when this will be fixed.".

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

CLEARIFY
Helper I

Any update to this? - this is a real pain to deal with.

CLEARIFY
Helper I

Second request for update.  You guys are adding things at breakneck speed - which 95% of the population can't keep up with anyway - but it would be nice to have bugs fixed for the things you started but didn't finish.

v-xuding-msft
Community Support

Hi @danning1234 , @CLEARIFY ,

I feel sorry for you guys have been troubled by this issue so long. I have contacted with engineer internally. 

Product Group is aware of this issue, it is still in the investigation phase. But as fix involves lots of evaluation, coding, tests. There is no exact ETA at this moment. If there is any new message, I will post it here.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!