Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Measure format: Currency + auto decimal?

Hi All,

Struggling to undertand whats going on here. Cant see any logic so putting down to possible bug?

1. I have the measure 'Sales Online' which when i go to the new 'Relationships View' and select the measure, this is the default configuration:

Default Configuration in New Relationships ViewDefault Configuration in New Relationships View

Note: Above you cannot see the field 'Currenct format

2. Now when i chnage the Format to 'Currency' i get the below, which is working good so far:

Selection on Format: 'Currency'Selection on Format: 'Currency'

Note: Above youi now can see the field 'Currenct format, as we have selected the Format 'Currency. This makes sense.

3. The above is making the measure return as the below image shows:

Onlkine Data View.JPG

We want to remove the multiple values after the decimal point and reduce it to two Decimal Places.

To do this, we should change the above Decimal places from 'Auto' to '2', but this gives us odd behaviour.

Below image shows the outcome once i chnage 'Auto' to '2':

After changing the Decimal Places to the value '2'After changing the Decimal Places to the value '2'

We can see that the Format now has moved from 'Currency' to 'General' as it was in its default configuration. However, it has kept the field 'Currency Format'

Thanks,

Laz

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous ,

I can reproduce this issue on my side, I have reported this issue internally: CRI 105795174, and I will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous ,

A bug has been created to track it. Engineers will be working on a fix. 

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuezhe-msft 

Yeiii!

Does this mean i found my first bug lol

Perfect, thanks for the updates Lydia.

Laz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yuezhe-msft ,