Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

May to June Update happened automatically and chiclet slicer is broken

My PBI desktop upgraded by itself to June release while I was working on the file. The report shows an error and chiclet slicer is not rendering.

"Theme" changed from black to grey as well.slicer is selected but its options are not showingslicer is selected but its options are not showing

Comments
AliB
Regular Visitor

My PBI desktop upgraded by itself to June release while I was working on the file. The report shows an error and chiclet slicer is not rendering.

"Theme" changed from black to grey as well.slicer is selected but its options are not showingslicer is selected but its options are not showing

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @AliB

Based on my research, you are using the Power BI desktop installed from Microsoft Store, right? 

You should be set the Windows store to update automatically, so the Power BI desktop is updating to the latest June version automatically. 

q4.PNG

For the theme change, I guess it's related to this news: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/April19/business-intelligence/p...

Regarding the issue that "The report shows an error and chiclet slicer is not rendering.", would you please clarify it how the chiclet slicer doesn't render? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu