Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

May 2020 version Power BI Desktop - ESRI ArcGIS maps settings ignored

The settings of the Esri ArcGIS map are ignored. It worked a few days ago, but now it does not anymore. I tested the April 2020 and May 2020 version of Power BI Desktop, but the April version works fine. It seems to be broken in May. 

I have a dataset with addresses in Belgium. The map's Location Type settings are set to "Boundaries, One Country, Belgium, Postcodes2". The location data contains 2 digit post codes.

The map is zoomed at The Netherlands (my country) and no data is displayed. If I go into the map's edit screen I see that the setting "Boundaries, One Country, Belgium, Postcodes2" is gone. It now shows "Boundaries, One Country, United States, Zip Codes". 

If I change the settings and press OK, and then Back to report the map shows like it should. If I close my pbix file and reopen it, and go to the page with the map, it shows a blank map of the Netherlands again. The settings do not seem to be saved. 

Comments
waltheed
Solution Supplier

I tested this again with the June 2020 version. It seems to be working again or fixed?

Many thanks!