Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Matrix table pinned to a dashboard do not show all rows in visual

Hi, this is a weird issues. I pinned a matrix table from a report with 110 rows as a tile to a dashboard. When open this tile from the dashboard on a mobile device or ipad, only the first 80 rows is showing. When i open the report from the tile on mobile device, all rows are there. Also tested to open the pinned tile from a desktop, and choose expand this tile. Only 80 rows is visible. Refreshed the URL in brower, and vipps, all the 110 rows are there. Any other that has experienced similiar? It seems like there are som caching-issues, but even if i cleared all my cache on mobile device and desktop, the same issue appeaers. It seems like the pinned tile from a matrix tabel do not catch all of the data from the report its pinned from - beacuse the report is correct. I checked filter, and its the same filter in the report as in the tile. This is an issue thats important for us working, because 80% of the users are on mobile devices, and the matrix visual in dashboard is much easier to read than from the report. (when all of the rows are visisble).

We are live connected with SSAS, multidimentional cubes.

Morten

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@henmor 

You may pin an entire report page or open in focus mode.

henmor
Advocate I

@v-chuncz-msft, hi, that is not a sollution for mobile-devices. It is much more userfriendly to see only the matrix-table as a pinned tile on dashbords on smaller screen.