Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Matrix not updating on drill through due to Subtotal options

I am using Power BI version  2.56.5023.861 32-bit (March 2018). I am having a problem with a matrix in a report not updating on a drill through. I have 3 matricies on the page I am drilling through to. Two of the through show the correct data when the drill through occurs. However, one is just blank, but I can force it to "refresh" by clicking on another page and then back to the drill through page. In have found this only occurs when turn off the column subtotal (which I do not need), and certain of the row subtotals. Any help to be able to turn off the subtotals I want and have the matrix display data on the drill through would be appreciated.

- - - Andrew

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Ironstar,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue in Power BI desktop version 2.56.5023.1021 64-bit (March 2018). Please update your Power BI desktop to the same version as ours then test again to see if the issue persists. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Ironstar

I previously had that version and it did the same thing. I "downgraded" to the 32bit version to be able to directly connect to Accesss databases which the the 64bit version could not.

- - - Andrew

Ironstar

Note that if I publish the report and view it with the WebApp, the same issue occurs. Sadly, I cannot share the report with you as it conatains private data.

- - - Andrew