Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Matrix Word Wrap Issue in Embedded

Hi,

I am having an issue since the last update where my Matrix tables have extra scroll bars when they are published to power BI embedded. Word Wrap is enabled in Column headers, Row headers and Values. 2 of the three vertical scroll bars shouldn't exist, they do the same scrolling. Since wrapping is ON the horizontal scrolling for the Row and the values of the table should not exist either, just one scroll bar if not all columns are shown.

Matrix Issue.PNG

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am getting the same issue, with the Table visual.

The issue persists when I turn off "word wrap".

It is visible on this report, if you click on the button "What do we find?" or navigate to page 3 of 7.

20181030_1326_ScrollbarsDuplicated.JPG

It is happening for other table visuals too.

20181030_1327_ScrollbarsDuplicated.JPG

renatomarques

I tried Chrome and Firefox. This bug occurs only on Firefox, when I use a table or matrix.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

The same issue has been reported internally: CRI 89387049. You can see my post in this thread: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Visual-table-scrolling-not-working-in-Firefox/idi-p/552486

Will update here once I get ETA. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Fix will be deployed on 12/07. 

We are using an experimental CSS attribute for Firefox, it requires a user settings.

1. In Firefox, type about:config in address bar
2. Accept the warning

11.png

3. Type layout.css.scrollbar-width.enabled in the search bar
4. Double click on the line to enable it

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @v-qiuyu-msft - do you know if this fix was not included in the On-Premises Power BI Report Server January 2019 update? Currently situation is that my Report Server is running January 2019 version, Firefox is version 65.0.1 and layout.css.scrollbar-width.enabled is already enabled by Default in about:config, yet the issue still persists. Is it possible to provide a hotfix for the on-prem server?