Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Matrix Visual - Not getting refreshed on Power BI Service

Observation:

• Interaction with Slicers is not working for a specific view created via Matrix visual
  • If we refresh the browser page then the heat map view is getting updated based on the applied filters
  • We have used the Matrix visual to build the view

Analysis Performed

• We have validated the behavior in Power BI Desktop .pbix version and observed that the interaction of this visual with filters is working well
  • We reviewed the earlier published test versions of this report and observed the same issue in those versions as well (which were working well earlier)
  • We tried publishing the report in separate workspaces and observed same behavior
Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@UKB30237 

I tried the latest version to publish a report and it seems to work fine for me.

UKB30237
Regular Visitor

@v-chuncz-msft 

Even  i am also using the latest version of Power BI Desktop. Things were working fine till day before yesterday and since yesterday we are observing this unexpected behaviour.

Version: 2.91.884.0 64-bit (March 2021)

UKB30237
Regular Visitor

We have raised this issue with Microsoft support and it is identified as bug in the system and would be fixed in early-mid may.

wylcor

Matrix visual in  workbook behaves well in the workbook but when is published doesn't refresh correctly. I have tried different browsers and again same issue and different workaround but still persist.

Definetely it's a problem with this visual because when I use other visual  this issue don't come out. 

It looks like this visual has had different issues since 2017 (as long as I know).