Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Marketo data import failing due to access token expiring

I'm experiencing an issue with the Marketo content pack where the data import takes so long that the Marketo access token is expiring (after one hour) while data is still being fetched, which fails the entire import. This happens even when I select the minimum data range of just one month. I can see in the Marketo interface, though, that calls are indeed being made, several thousand in fact.

No one else seems to ever have reported something similar, so I'm almost wondering if there could be something special about our Marketo account which makes the data fetch take so long? If this was commonly expected, then a token refresh call would surely have been integrated into the Content Pack.

Would appreciate any insights and help!

Comments
spawnian
Frequent Visitor

I am also getting "Access token expired. The exception was raised by the IDataReader interface"

This is a new App instance and set to 1 month to pull, in Marketo I can see about 5000 API requests again well below the 50,000 daily limit.

Anyone had any luck resolving ?