Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

March Power BI Update Crashing Issue

Both my colleague and I have updated to the latest Power BI Update and we’ve both had several instances where the Desktop report just blinks out and disappears.
Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@Daviejoe 

The latest version of Power BI Desktop works fine for me. You may try earlier versions from Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got the same issue like @Daviejoe 

not able to launch power bi desktop software on my machine after update

RY
Regular Visitor

Mine was also crashing on opening after the March update.

I reverted to the February update to get it working but now the Map visuals are completely blank.

Luckily the Maps render fine once published to a workspace.

pmazara
Frequent Visitor

I have the exact same issue post installing the March 2020 version - power BI Dektop crashes / blinks away either before launching or erratically after opening a file

Appreciate a Micrsoft team member to acknowledge this issue and provide resolutiuon urgently

I use Power BI everday for my work

DenisBergeron
Helper I

Some of my team member have this issue when using  fiddler or other traffic analyser on their desktop.

I have the same issue and switched back to february update, but I don't have neither i use fiddler or other traffic analyser on my computer.

rusgesig
Helper IV

Same, this whole year has been a mess - constant freezing and crashes, not a day goes by without one. I thought the Feb update would fix it but it's just as bad as before.