Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

March 2019 Power BI Update Issues

Two issues to report that are seemingly related to the March 2019 Desktop/Service updates. 

1. I cannot add users to RLS groups in the service. This has been marked as a known issue but the resolution is not until the end of the month. That is just too late of a response for users who rely on RLS. The suggested refresh of the web browser does not actually resolve the issue.

2. Conditional formatting: I continue to lose conditional formatting for reports that were created prior to the March 2019 Power BI desktop update. When I try to reformat the conditional formatting it does not work. 

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

1. It's a known issue listed in Support site. The fix will be deployed to all clusters by end-of-day 3/29/19: 

q2.PNG

2. Which Power BI desktop do you create the report and how do you set conditional formatting? Please share detail information so we can test on our side. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thank you for the response. I am running on 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

Glad to hear the second issue (conditional formatting) is resolved. 

I'm sorry that the RLS adding role member issue bring inconvenience. The good news is that the fix will be apply to all regions by end of 3/29/2019 which is very closer. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu