Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Maps Visual not working with November release

I know the Nov release mentions a note about the Bing tenant setting being applied to the service but not desktop but this is not what I'm seeing.  My map visual does not work in the service or in desktop as of the last update, and the tenant and report setting is enabled for "Maps and Filled Maps" visual.  If there is a stand-alone one for Bing I do not see it in the tenant settings.  Can someone please advise?

Glad that this problem no longer exists, now the thread will be closed.

Comments
ssalisbury1
Frequent Visitor

Following. I have this same issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

This appears to be working again in the service.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous ,

What is the problem you are referring to here by not working?
Is visual not working at all, or does it not work properly in some functions?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-xiaoyan-msft  As I noted before the issue seems to have resolved itself after a day.  The visual was just showing completely blank white.  The title bar was the only thing showing.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Glad that this problem no longer exists, now the thread will be closed.

ssalisbury1
Frequent Visitor

@v-xiaoyan-msft what was the root cause of the issue?

Cheth

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

Issue is related to Map visual.
I can see data(bubbles)  showing properly in PBI Desktop version but after publishing the same to service and when I try to export the Map visual, i can see plain map with no bubbles on it.

I can see in commnunity to give a try with filters but of no result. Can you please confirm if this issue got fixed in latest release.

Thanks.