Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Map does not load correctly on website

I am encountering a problem where the map does load properly on the embedded visualization.  Whether I load it directly or embedded in the website, I encounter the same glitch. When it fails it looks like this

temp.png

I searched and found several threads about proxy servers blocking Bing map access and similar suggestions.  However, that does not appear to be the case for me as 1) the map loads correctly sometimes.  2) when it doesn't load correctly, the bubbles show in the correct places so it seems the map is being loaded, but not displayed. 3) when it doesn't load correctly, doing anything with the map (zooming, re-centering, popping out visual from the dasboard) fixes the problem.

The URL of the visualization: https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiNjk0MWQxMzctZDI1ZC00OGZlLWEzMDYtNTNmZDQ4MjNiMGVkIiwidCI6IjMzZ...

Any suggestions?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ThaddeusB,

The shared report on my side is loading fine. Which browser do you use to view the report when the issue occurs? Do you always run the same browser on the same machine to view the same report? 

Please clear browser cache then check if the issue occurs randomly. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

ThaddeusB
Helper I

@v-qiuyu-msft  I did an experiment.  It loaded correctly in Chrome 10/10 times, Firefox 8/10 times, and Internet Explorer just 4/10 times.  However, I have definitely seen it load incorrectly in Chrome too.  Colleagues have seen similar results.  So, it seems it is random, but the browser used also affects things.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ThaddeusB,

It's hard to investigate the issue further on forum side. I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into your environment to look into the issue. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

ZoeZhang

@ThaddeusB I meet the same problem. How did you resolve this problem?