Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Map and filled map not working

Dear all,

I have a major issue with both visualiztain tools. I have access to the tools but whenever I include locations, I get the message that they are not enabled for my org, that a tenant should enable them. Yet, when I check the options in the Global- security tab, both ArcGIS and Filled Maps are enabled.

Can somebody help me out here as these visualiztaion tools atre crucial to my work ?

Thank you

Hi @nbisc 

Have you confirmed that you have enabled these two parameters in tenant settings ?

Ailsamsft_0-1657002521846.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @nbisc 

Have you confirmed that you have enabled these two parameters in tenant settings ?

Ailsamsft_0-1657002521846.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

garyasmith
Regular Visitor

Hello

I have the same issue since upgrading to May 2022 version of Power BI for desktop.  The preview in Power BI report builder shows the error message:  "map and map filled visuals aren't enabled for your org.  Contact you tenant admin to fix this", yet both of the options above are selected in options.

When the report is deployed to the report server, the error message is not displayed and the reports works normally.

I have tried re-opening report builder and re-adding the visual but get the error each time.

Regards

RefineryUnit
Regular Visitor

Did you find a solution for this? I have the same issue