Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Many blank visuals appearing in Power BI Desktop file

My Power BI file has 23 pages of visuals and those on pages 6-23 suddenly became blank except for the title. I've tried closing and reopening the file, and also rebooting my laptop. My back-up copy is also similarly affected. I'm using Version: 2.111.590.0 64-bit (November 2022). I installed the October 2022 version thinking the issue was connected with the November upgrade but no change in results. No issues occur when refreshing the source files, and no error messages are present. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated. 

The problem was solved by selecting the specific date range filter AND the one for "require single selection".  the thread will now be closed.

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Bryan_Schmidt ,

Is there any relationships you created to other tables and with unmatched records?

If this is a case, when you use 'many' side table columns with 'one' side columns at same time, power bi will display 'blank' to summarize and replace unmatched records.

Slicer showing Blank as a value when data does not have any blank values

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Bryan_Schmidt
Helper I

The problem was solved by selecting the specific date range filter AND the one for "require single selection". The latter was not checked previously and that appeared to be creating a conflict.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

The problem was solved by selecting the specific date range filter AND the one for "require single selection".  the thread will now be closed.