Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MCA SC PBI - Business Line filter is not working

I have a problem with the MCA SC PBI, when I want to consult the value for a specific division the PBI does not give me the correct value, or it comes out with no amount or with the wrong amount, Could you please check why the Business Line filter is not working?

@Gavin 

Hi @ltriana3 ,

Can't understand your question, can you describe your needs in more detail?

And what's MCA SC PBI, what can it do?

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @ltriana3 ,

Can't understand your question, can you describe your needs in more detail?

And what's MCA SC PBI, what can it do?

Best regards,

ltriana3

Hi @v-mengzhu-msft 

My issue is related to the Structure Cost PBI, on the right side where the filters are, it does not give me information when I select a specific division, but if I select all of them I get the total value, if you agree, we can make a call and I will show you my problem.

Thank you

Lili

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ltriana3 ,

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.

It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards,