Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Looking at Relationships, automatically clicks on the first column in the first table

I am trying to look at relationships in the model on the desktop. Whenever I click on the relationship to open the window, and I want to use the scroll bar to verify which column is being used, it clicks to the first column. This happens whether I click on an arrowhead, the slider handle or the slider in order to scroll to the right. I am on the July version of desktop.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Shelley

Based on my test with Power BI desktop version 2.71.5523.941 64-bit (July 2019), when we click on the relationship line in Model view, the relationship window displays and we can scroll to the right to see the columns used for the relationship. Please check if you run the same version as ours. 

q4.PNG

To check columns used for the relationship, we can also move the cursor over the relationship line, the used columns are highlighted. 

q5.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Shelley
Continued Contributor

Hello @v-qiuyu-msft ,

Thank you for the reply. I am on version 2.71.5523.821 64-bit (July, 2019). After being frustrated with this behavior for multiple days, it is no longer doing this. I can scroll as expected to view the connected fields.

The issue must be resolved.

Thank you,

Shelley

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Shelley

It looks like the issue is resolved now, right? If it is, may I close this thread? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu