Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Login issue in Power BI report builder

I get the error while trying to login into Power BI Report Builder: "An error occured while sending the request"

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

It looks like there is an issue when you sign in Power BI service account in Power BI report builder, right? 

I would suggest you open browser on the same machine which has Power BI report builder installed. Then access the URL app.powerbi.com, sign in with the same account you used in Power BI report builder, check if the same issue occurs. 

You can also install Fiddler tool and with enable capture HTTPS traces, run Fiddler tool then repeat steps to reproduce the issue in Power BI report builder, check if any detail error information logged in Fiddler traces. 

Fiddler.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone got an answer to this?

koakepan007
Employee

I'm experiencing this issue same on my Microsoft account. I can login to my Power BI Service and Power BI Desktop just fine though.

bhoang-hal

Yup, I'm experiencing the same issue.  Can log into app.powerbi.com and connect to the service through Power BI Desktop just fine.

ClaudeESK

Also have the same issues

narrit1

Same issue...

martigas
Frequent Visitor

does anyone solved this issue? Help please.... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

i just had installed the new version today 15.6.1340.2 and i also have this problem. with the previous version i didnt experience this problem.