Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Login Error Power Bi Desktop

Hello dear community,

I need your help very urgently !!! For some inexplicable reason I can not log into my Power Bi Desktop. Power Bi always tells me that I have a script error see picture. I have already tried everything, but come to no solution.... You are my last hope ! Skriptfehler_Anmeldung_PowerBI.jpg

Please check that whether your network status works fine, if you are use the organization network, you can try to check whether others have the same issue on their devices.

If network has no issue, try to update Power BI Desktop to the latest version to check it agian, see:

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Please check that whether your network status works fine, if you are use the organization network, you can try to check whether others have the same issue on their devices.

If network has no issue, try to update Power BI Desktop to the latest version to check it agian, see:

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

TopG1302

Hello ,

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Power Bi on my laptop several times. I always had the latest version. Others could log on through my Power Bi and it worked. I tried to login with my email address on the computer of my work colleague and it came the same error message. It must have something to do with my account... But even our It expert who manages our admins did not find any errors in my account !

Best Regards,

TopG

TopG1302

Hello,

unfortunately I still have the problem and can not find a solution... is there another way to solve this problem? Because of this problem it is not possible for me to work so I depend on your help ...

Best Regards,

Phil