Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Hi, 

I have problem with log in Power BI desktop as below : 

ktt777_0-1645682618373.png

I can log in Power BI web with same username, password .Only problem with Power BI desktop

Pm me for the Power BI username

thanks. 

Hi @ktt777 ,

May I whether you get issue that you couldn’t login in Power BI Desktop with your username and passwor? Please make sure your username and password are correct firstly. Then, please check whether you have ticked Power BI infrastructure update in Options(File>Options and Settings>Options>Preview feature). Please try to switch this option to see if can login successfully.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @ktt777 ,

May I whether you get issue that you couldn’t login in Power BI Desktop with your username and passwor? Please make sure your username and password are correct firstly. Then, please check whether you have ticked Power BI infrastructure update in Options(File>Options and Settings>Options>Preview feature). Please try to switch this option to see if can login successfully.

Best Regards,

ktt777
Helper V

hi, 

i tried but still can not log in. 

It happens to my other power bi account :

username : AROSupplyChain.PowerBI@savethechildren.org

thanks. 

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hi @ktt777 ,

Thanks for your reply! There is a newly released Power BI Desktop(February 2022), please try it to see whether you will get same issue with this latest version of Desktop. Thanks in advance!

vcazhengmsft_0-1646191737535.png

Link of latest version of Power BI Desktop: Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best Regards,