Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Locked Out My Personal Pro Account - Authenticator App Sign-In as the Only Option to Login

Hi,

Can someone please help with a query that I had related to my Power BI Pro account. Recently I had to hard-reset my phone, and lost the authenticator app sign-in.

Unfornutely I had setup only that way to login to my account, and now I am locked-out of it entirely.

Even to raise a support request I need to login, which is not feasible following this issue.

This Pro account that I have is an individual personal subscription, so there is no admin to it.

Any help to get this resolved?

Thanks,

P

Hi @pmvidwans ,

we recommend that you Enable users to unlock their account or reset passwords using Azure Active Directory self-service pa.... If you forgot your own password, follow the steps in Forgot sign-in password to Microsoft 365, Azure, or Intune to recover your password.

To troubleshoot other sign-in issues, review the solutions listed in You can't sign in to Microsoft 365, Azure, or Intune.

If it doesn't help .

You can also use the following resources to contact Support:

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @pmvidwans ,

we recommend that you Enable users to unlock their account or reset passwords using Azure Active Directory self-service pa.... If you forgot your own password, follow the steps in Forgot sign-in password to Microsoft 365, Azure, or Intune to recover your password.

To troubleshoot other sign-in issues, review the solutions listed in You can't sign in to Microsoft 365, Azure, or Intune.

If it doesn't help .

You can also use the following resources to contact Support:

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn