Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

List Mode Slicer jumps to top on selection

Hi

I have a situation with List Mode Slicers where, if they are particularly long, when you select one of the options at the bottom of the list, the list jumps back to the top. It's frustrating for users who want to select multiple options.

This appears to happen when there is also a tooltip page.

It happens in both desktop and Power BI Service.

I’m running the latest version of desktop Version: 2.64.5285.741 64-bit (November 2018).

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 95335731. Will keep you update once i get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

The fix is going to be done for March release.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft 

I'm now running the March version of PowerBI desktop (2.67.5404.581 64-bit (March 2019)), but this issue is still happening.

Was the fix released?

many thanks

Rob

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous , 

I have consulted a new ETA internally, will keep you update once I get information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I got information that the fix will be released in Power BI desktop April version. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @v-qiuyu-msft

I am using the april 2019 version of the desktop and the problem is still there.

Any news about it ?

Thanks,

Br,

R.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'm trying to reach out the PG team, will update here once I get information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Running the May 2019 version and I have still have the same issue that was reported back in October at least.

rmelvin
Frequent Visitor

I am noticing the issue in the January edition of Report Server.  Very much hoping it will be fixed before the next report server update, as if not, it will be another 5 months wait until the next report server update.