Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Linear Gauge by MAQ Software visual not rendering on mobile device!

Hi, anyone experiencing issues with the Linear Gauge by MAQ Software visual. It has been working for a long time and works fine on computer but now it does not render the data on mobile device, either on App, Dashboard or in Report! Any clues?

Comments
espcrojasf
Regular Visitor

Hola, tengo el mimo problema en todos los dispositivos ¿es producto de la actualización PBI Jun19?, ¿tengo que volver a la actualizació PBI May19?

Favor sus sugerencias o soluciones posibles? es urgente!!!!

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Joab ,

Do you mean you can't see data shown in MAQ Linear Gauge visual in power bi mobile only? So in power bi service everything is OK, right? If it is, please check if you have updated power bi mobile to the latest version.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Joab
Regular Visitor

Yes Jimmy, I removed the app on the mobile device entirely and downloaded/installed it again. Using the 18.5 version and the visual is not rendering in app. If I go to the service in browser on mobile it works fine. I also added a new cylindrical gauge from MAQ using the same datafields and values and that is working like a charm. I've tried it both on iOS and Android...same issue on both platforms. I'm developing all reports in the service, keeping the model clean. The visual is working for some users within the org but not for others! Not sure how to troubleshoot this further!

Joab
Regular Visitor

I just tested another scenario…one of my colleagues, that did not have the issue, logged out of the app on his mobile and used my credentials/account to login.

As he logged in and went to the visuals the issue occurred.

He then logged in again using his own credentials/account and now the issue appeared with his own user!

Could the issue be connected to the account somehow?

//Jonas